-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Leith [mailto:lynn.le...@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 January 2010 07:03
To: daisy-bo...@daisy.org; frie...@daisy.org; market...@daisy.org;
memb...@daisy.org; daisy...@daisy.org; daisy-staff-priv...@daisy.org;
supp...@daisy.org; daisy-planet-auto-subscript...@daisy.org;
global-libr...@daisy.org; 'Communications Team'
Subject: DAISY Planet for January 2010

Dear Members, Friends and Supporters of DAISY,

The first issue of DAISY Planet for 2010 is now available at:
http://www.daisy.org/planet-2010-01

January has been a challenging month for many. Nonetheless I hope that the
January DAISY Planet will provide you with interesting reading and news of
some of the recent positive DAISY and DAISY-related activities. The first
article "DAISY Goes Drupal" provides you with an overview of the changes to
and new features of the DAISY website. As indicated in the article, if you
should find a link that no longer works, or information that has 'magically'
disappeared, please let us know.

The "Story" is from Jim Fruchterman. Jim's story is being presented in two
parts, with Part 2 planned for February. Many of you know or know of Jim,
Benetech and Bookshare. I hope you will find his story as engaging as I
have.

The DAISY Planet is your newsletter, and your input and comments make it
meaningful to our community and others interested in information access.
Please share news and updates about your organization's or company's DAISY
activities with us by using the Contact Us form on the DAISY Web site
(http://www.daisy.org/contactus/) selecting the "DAISY Planet Newsletter"
category). Letters to the Editor are, as always, most welcome.

Please forward this email to everyone you know who may be interested in
reading about DAISY, the DAISY Consortium and other topics of interest to
the DAISY community.

All members of our mailing lists receive "The DAISY Planet".

Warm wishes to all,
Lynn
=======
Lynn Leith,