Hi all,

Has anyone here used the third party funds transfer facility of HDFC bank?
If yes, I need to know if you can access the continue link or it's
equivalent using a screen reader in your browser of choice.

I cannot do so. I am trying to do a NEFT transfer. I select the NEFT
transfer and click on the "continue" graphical link. I am now placed on a
page where I need to select the account from which I want to transfer my
funds and the beneficiary to whom I want to transfer the said funds. There
is also a checkbox which I need to select to agree to their terms and
conditions. I used to be able to see the "continue" link until December
2009. I can no longer see such a link or graphic.

I did send a screen shot to HDFC bank and they can see the two graphical
links.

I am using Internet Explorer 8 with Jaws For Windows version 11.0.756.

Pranav