Before railway budget, if we can submit a forceful memorandum to Mamta, so that
she should specify as to how much railway is planning to allocate for
accessibility features, it would be great.

Firoz, I am sure, will jump to his usual self in no while, but accident is most
uncalled for event after such a wonderful convention.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,