Hello friends,
Iam Gunjan Singh, a visually challenged friend of yours.
Iam preparing for UGC's NET and Maharashtra state's SET.
 I wish to know if there's some coaching available for the concerned
exams on intrenet or on line by some coaching or any privately
operating proffesor? I believe that many of you will surely be knowing
of this matter. so if you have any informations do let me know, with
the email address or any contact number of that particular coaching.
since Iam in ergent need, your assistance will be geneunly appriciated.
regards