From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:16 PM
Subject: [AI] How can I listen to the BBC Hindi Service?

Dear Members,

I hear that some of the members listen to the BBC Hindi service on-line. I
would like to do so. May I know what the process is? Actually speaking, I
tried to do so, but I could not. I loaded the site

www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/index.shtml,

but it was not supported by JAWS. Please help.

Thanks in anticipation.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.