Hi that's great! Welcome to this list. Even I have joined recently. I am
studying my undergrad in M I T. regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sagar Sodah
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:52 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] test mail

Testing

Hi
I am a new member in access India.
My name is Sagar Sodah. I am studying in 2nd year Software Engineering and
Embedded Systems at Mcmaster University, Hamilton, Canada. I was born in
Mumbai and mostly brought up in Kuwait. I came to Canada for to get my
bachelors degree.

I just saw a test mail, so though i would test too. Then i thought i will
introduce myself along with the testing :D

Cheers!
Sagar

"Never let what you cannot do interfere with what you can."
American Basketball coach John Wood.

accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.