From: "Eyeway Helpdesk" <helpd...@eyeway.org>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:51 AM
Subject: [AI] Eyeway Radio Show Year 4 begins today!

Hi all,

'The problem is not with being blind, it's with the way we think' - with
this strong belief, we again hit the airwaves, this time reaching out to
more people across the country. 'Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan', our
radio show in its fourth year would be heard from 42 stations of Vividh
Bharati and 10 stations of FM Rainbow.

Today onwards, the show would be aired every Wednesday at 9pm on Vividh
Bharati and at 9:30pm on FM Rainbow. Each episode could also be heard online
next day onwards on our website at http://www.eyeway.org/includes/radio.
Anchored by seasoned voice artists, it would be a 15 minute show in hindi
packed with information & inspiration.

'Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan' radio show is one of the six ways through
which project Eyeway disseminates knowledge about living a fulfilling life
with vision impairment. Selected as the best show by Radio Duniya Awards
2008 in the Social Initiatives category, the programme has been an
eye-opener for many. Using real life stories, discussions, radio drama, the
show endeavours to bring in a shift in mind-sets. Since its beginning in
November 2005, the radio show is planned, researched, directed and managed
by visually impaired persons.

Eyeway is a project of Score Foundation which disseminates information also
through its helpdesk 011-46070380, website www.eyeway.org, free SMS alerts,
workshops and talking books.

The list of 42 Vividh Bharati and 10 FM Rainbow stations with their
frequency information is as under.

Vividh Bharati stations (arranged north to south)
  1.. Srinagar, FM, 102.6 metres
  2.. Jammu, FM, 100.3 metres
  3.. Shimla, FM, 100.9 metres
  4.. Jalandhar, MW, 222.2 metres/1350 kilo Hz
  5.. Chandigarh, FM, 103.1 metres
  6.. Rohtak, FM,
  7.. Delhi, MW, 219.3 metres/1368 kilo Hz
  8.. Jaipur, FM, 100.3 metres
  9.. Jodhpur, FM, 102.1 metres
  10.. Udaipur, FM, 93.9 metres
  11.. Allahabad, FM, 100.3 metres
  12.. Kanpur, MW, 207.6 metres/1449 kilo Hz
  13.. Lucknow, MW, 234.7 metres/1278 kilo Hz
  14.. Varanasi, MW, 187.2 metres/1602 kilo Hz
  15.. Gorakhpur, FM, 100.1 metres
  16.. Cuttack, FM, 101.3 metres
  17.. Kolkata, MW, 226.7 metres/1323 kilo Hz
  18.. Siliguri, FM, 101.4 metres
  19.. Guwahati, FM, 100.8 metres
  20.. Patna, FM, 102.5 metres
  21.. Jamshedpur, FM, 100.8 metres
  22.. Ranchi, FM, 103.3 metres
  23.. Ahmedabad, FM, 96.7 metres
  24.. Rajkot, FM, 95.8 metres
  25.. Surat, FM, 101.1 metres
  26.. Vadodara, FM, 93.9 metres
  27.. Bhopal, FM, 103.5 metres
  28.. Indore, FM, 101.6 metres
  29.. Jabalpur, FM, 102.9 metres
  30.. Raipur, FM, 101.6 metres
  31.. Mumbai, MW, 252.5 metres/1188 kilo Hz
  32.. Nagpur, FM, 100.6 metres
  33.. Pune, FM, 101 metres
  34.. Panaji, MW, 194.9 metres/1539 kilo Hz
  35.. Bangalore, FM, 102.9 metres
  36.. Dharwad , FM, 103 metres
  37.. Gulbarga, MW, 1107 kilo Hz
  38.. Hyderabad, FM, 102.8 metres
  39.. Vijayawada, MW, 199.6 metres/1503 kilo Hz
  40.. Chennai, MW, 383.1 metres/783 kilo Hz
  41.. Kozhikode/Calicut, FM, 103.6 metres
  42.. Thiruvananthapuram, FM, 101.9 metres

FM Rainbow stations (arranged north to south)
  1.. Jalandhar 102.7
  2.. Delhi 102.6
  3.. Lucknow 100.7
  4.. Kanpur 103.7
  5.. Kolkata 107
  6.. Cuttack 101.3
  7.. Mumbai 107.1
  8.. Panaji 105.4
  9.. Hyderabad 101.9
  10.. Bangalore 101.3

For further details, feel free to contact us.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision
loss
C/o Score Foundation, Y-70, Lower Ground floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110
016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Email: helpd...@eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org