From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:27 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] SBI Netbanking for Visually Challenged

Dear Sir,
I already have transaction rights enabled from a year or so.
This is what I get when I try to login with my account details on new
website:
Error
Access rights assigned to your role, may not be applicable for this site.

I am successfully doing interbank transfers on the actual website, but as
listed in the FAQ of this new site, I believe that for now they don't give
us all the features which are given on original website. I am not sure of
this, since I have not used postlogin pages. I am reffering to FAQ no.2, for
features information:

What is special about Internet banking website for Visually challenged
persons?

The specially designed website for visually challenged persons, is one step
forward to provide 24x7 banking facility to them. Initially this website is
equipped with the features like Account summary, Fund transfer within own
accounts, Transaction summary & change password facility, any time/anywhere.
This dedicated web-site contains the relevant information for the visually
challenged customers.

Access keys are working fine on this new site, but not on old site. However
for me that does not make much difference.
For getting authorization, I'll need to contact my branch, but my only fear
is that if they authorize me for this one, what will happen to my access to
the original site?
I don't think that there will be any problem with the original site's access
since this is extra site.
However without finding out properly I am not going to tell my branch for
this, because I don't want to take any risk. As of now the actual site is
very much accessible. So if I get proper information, it is fine otherwise
its better to use what I have with me.
Tried to find out from SBI customercare, but as usual they are not aware!
Hope this time my doubts are bit clear.
Regards,
Amar Jain.