Why should someone be restrained from calling a spade a spade? the
rules, of which how much ever I disagree, are as they are. We should
probably find another place in which one could express their opinion
freely, as we have many times heard things such as, leave the list if
you do not like the rules. I find this list quite helpful of course,
but not a great example of free speech. I know I will be blasted for
this as well...
Regards, Ravi Paul