From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of firoz
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:37 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] back again

hi,,namaskar,salam,and good morning to all my blind list family members,

i am back home and started to walk with the help of walker,

and spending very little time on p.c. right now

this is possible only  with the help of your prayers  and duas and grace of
Al mighty

during hospital i have received so many phone calls from you all,

thanks to all of you i was really mentally motivated by each phone  i had
received

i am thankful to all of you and the specially the modertor of the list

you see if we all will pray the strenth will increase tremendously and even
person like me will get on the feet once again

that is the strenth of unity

thanks again

more next time

firoz