Dear friends,

I am looking to buy a new Laptop for my personal use.
There are two models in my mind: Compaq Presario CQ41 216TU with the
configuration of Core I3 Mobile Processor, 2.13 gh , 4 GB of DDR3 Ram, 320 GB
Harddisk  and another one is Dell new Inspiron 1464 with Core I3, speed 2.13, 2
GB DDR3 Ram, 250 GB Harddis, Windows 7 basic home premium.
Compaq has no OS installed whereas the Dell is giving me the Windows 7. The
price for Compaq Presario is Rs. 33000 and Dell is costing me around 31000.
Another good thing I found in the Warranty system of Dell that the Machine has
all  complete cover onside warranty where as the Compaq doesn't include any
such complete cover, onside or replacement provision. Compaq seems good with
it's configuration of Ram and Hard drive but the Dell is found very good in the
support and warranty.
Apart from user friendly Keypad, I will require good sound in the Machine.

Any suggestion or opinion of the members would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt, +91 9560175887