Sorry, there is a single centralized employment notice available on all RRB
sites.
So, my earlier request stands withdrawn as erroneous.
However, here is a short summery of the said employment notice, ignore if
already posted here:

Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)

Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2010

Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligibile Indian
Nationals for filling up of   various  jobs in different  Railway Recruitment
Boards (RRBs). Application should be sent directly to the respective RRBs :
*Commercial Apprentice : in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200
*Traffic Apprentice : in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200
*Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk : in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay
Rs.2800
*Goods Guard : in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800
*Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist : in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 Grade
Pay Rs.2800
*Sr. Clerk cum Typist  : in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800

Application Fee : Rs.60/- in the form of IPO / DD in favour of Assistant
Secretary of  concerned RRB where candidate wants to apply.

How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the
Member Secretary of the concerned RRB where candidate want to apply on or
before 17/03/2010. Candidates can also apply online at respective RRB websites.

The detailed advt. is published in the Employment News dated 13/02/2010 and it
is also  available at the websites of all the  Railway Recruitment Boards
(RRBs). The list of all RRB with their website is available at
http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)