Dear Balasubramaniam ji, It is really a great joy to receive your mail and to
know about your authority over Karnatak Music and your keen interest to learn
Indian Music. Artists like you are definitely are an asset to the VI community,
like many of my friends, who are an authority over Computers.Although I
sincerely hope and pray that may there be a time when everyone of us is able to
see. [I am sure you are also following the research in the field of Artificial
Retina]
           Your name reminds me of the Great Mr. S. P. Balasubramaniam--I am
really a great fan of his. Kindly send me your personal e-mail ID and contact
numbers. Thanks. Warm regards,
            Yours sincerely, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
E-mail: yogesh.sharma...@gmail.com
Mobiles: 09988293833 and 09872483833.