Hello all

Yes, it is indeed not a good idea to put contact info in the signature line, However, we have no objection with it.

Harish.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rakesh Kumar Gupta" <rkgd1...@gmail.com> To: "Vetrivel Adhimoolam" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Moderator: RE: Mr Dipendra Manocha "Transperant"!

Is it not enough that we should adopt Kiran's views positively?, although it is not necessary that in particular time, particular person has properly in touch with his or her Emails. Nowadays, maximum facts can be obtained by searching in website, then what is necessity of Email Group?! In other hand, privacy of third person should be maintained by each of us, as Kiran want to communicate to us. But, if First person want to communicate his or her contact details to us by writing in signature line, there is nothing wrong.

We should remember this fact, we are living in era of transparency and every Indian citizen has equal opportunity of Right to Information with some limitations.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vetrivel Adhimoolam" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>