HI,

I THINK THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THE SYSTEM TO PRODUCE A BEEP SOUND WHEN THE
LINUX BOOTLOADER COMES UP. THE .CONF FILE OF THE BOOTLOADER HAS TO BE EDITED
FOR THINGS LIKE TINKERING WITH THE DEFAULT OS, CREATING A BEEP NOISE, ETC.
HAVEN’T TRIED IT OUT AS YET.

Regards

"Human subtlety will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or
more direct than does nature because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and
nothing is superfluous."
~ Leonardo da Vinci