Dear Friends,

I have jaws11 installed in my PC. I have also installed Sangeeta Voice. I want
to add Sangeeta to jaws11. I tried to create a profile by going to
Jaws11-Language-voice profile-create new. But I did not find the option for
real speak voices. As a result I could not create a profile for Sangeeta. So,
please, I seek your guidance in this regard. Please guide me step by step.

Thanks in anticipation.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.