From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of KARAN GUPTA
Sent: 14 March 2010 14:17
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessibility of I Phone (latest version)

Not only in mentioned basic features, it works fine but its voice-over
also handels all the high-end features quite seamlessly. It is time
consuming with voice-over turned on because one need to be more
accurate in any touchscreen smartphones to tap the items relatively to
any other traditional handsets. IPhone ought to be one of the smartest
handheld but I'd still reckon to check out accessibility features of
HTC HD2 and Dell mini 5 (expected 2nd Q) in terms of, which you can
access more comfortably without any hitch. Many Thanks.