From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 11:56 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] about windows 7.

Sir:
Initially you may find it difficult to operate windows 7 if you haven't
explored Vista at all.
Windows 7 is very good in terms of performance, features and accessibility.
As far as Jaws is concerned, Jaws 11 works pretty well with windows 7.
I can confidently say that for a basic user, there are no problems in using
windows 7 with Jaws. However, apps like windows media center or whatever the

exact name is of that TV recording application are not fully accessible with

Jaws.
Only you might dislike the email client "Windows Live Mail" with windows 7
as win 7 does not come with Outlook Express.
You can contact me anytime for getting started with windows 7.
I can say that once you are comfortable with windows 7, you will certainly
like its easier navigation performance and other things.
I don't think that you will need to read any tutorials etc for using windows

7. Tutorials are available, but I don't remember the sources.
You can joine the blind windows 7 yahoo group.
Regards
Amar Jain.