hisir,
vetri's suggestions are right, its seems a hardware problem, if this
mathad does not work for you, then go to settings>phone
settings>general settings>origenal phone settings and give your
scurity coard.
after that your  phone should be restarted with new factory settings.
if problem doesnt goes, just visit nokia care center and your phone
will be repaired free of cost if ur phone is not older then one yr.
for details about nokia care center in ur erea, just call
18004253388.

On 3/16/10, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <vadhimoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ya. It looks mostly like a hardware problem. But just to make sure
> that it is not a software problem, try the hard reset. The key
> combination for hard reset is star+call+3+the power button. Remove the
> battory, put it back and then try the hard reset.
>
> Vetri.
>
> On 16/03/2010, harish <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Hi Vamshi
>>
>> I too had a similar problem sometime back. I was advised replacement of
>> its
>> keyboard. I had got it done. It costs around Rs. 300
>>
>> Harish Kotian

sunil sangtani