Dear All.
I am Adesh Kumar, working with IBM Daksh, as quality analyst.
I am new member of Access India.
Access India is very good platform to discuss issues, and I know people who got
great support from the members of access India to resolve their issues.
Thanks to Access India.
for the last 1 month I am also facing an issue to open my account with HDFC.
my company has tie-up with HDFC so my salary can be credited in HDFC account
only.
At first HDFC refused to open my account on basis thumb impression.
The matter was escalated to senior management of HDFC.
I have spoken to Nodal officer and Vice president, Pooja Anand.
I got a mail from VP of HDFC, mentioning that they are ready to open my account
on basis thumb impression, but I will be not given any facility, like Debit
card unless I open my account using signature.
one of Access India member, Rajesh Asudani, is already aware about the hole
story.
I have written to the Banking Ombudsman, I am waiting for response.
During the written communication, I have sent RBI and IBA guidelines to HDFC,
but there is no use.
I request all access Indian, Specially Rajesh and Kanchan Panmani, please help
me to resolve this issue.
I have spoken to Kanchan Panmani, since She was in Delhi, I couldn't discuss
much.
I would appreciate if you all can help me.
RGS.
Adesh Kumar.
Mobile:
+919811742151.