Subject: [AI]  3g conection problem
From: "Dr. T.V.G.N.S. Sudhakar" <tvg...@gmail.com>
Date: 03/21/2010 1:06 PM

dear all,

i have bsnl 3g conection in my n82 mobile. i am able to use internet from my
handset. when i try to use internet through my laptop i am geting the following
message:

Error Connecting to BluetoothConnection
Registering your computer on the network...
Error 734: The PPP link control protocol was terminated.
Redial Cancel More Info
734
The PPP link control protocol was terminated. There are
several possible causes. Try the following:
Your Internet service provider might have experienced a
problem. Contact your Internet service provider.
The security protocols on the server to which you are trying
to connect are incompatible with your security settings. In
Network Connections, right-click the connection you are
using. Click Properties, and click the Security tab. In
Validate my identity as follows, select Allow
unsecured password.
LCP extensions are not supported. In Network Connections,
right-click the connection you are using. Click Properties,
and click the Networking tab. Under Type of
broadband connection to make, click Settings, and
clear the Enable LCP extension check box.

i contacted the bsnl customare care, they are not in a position to give proper
guideance. i followed the next two steps even then i am geting the same arror
message. i also tryed to conect by pc suite through cable but it is of no use.
please guide me to resolve my problem.

thanks in advance,
sudhakar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dr. T.V.G.N.S. Sudhakar
Associate Professor (International Law)
The WB National University Of Juridical Sciences
12, LB-Block, Sector-III Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 098, India.
Tel: +91 33 23356233 (R)
Tel: +91 33 23357379 Ext. 2180 (O)
Mobile: +91 9831388915
E-mail: tvg...@yahoo.com ; tvg...@gmail.com ; tvg...@hotmail.com ;