From: sandesh <sandeshnaray...@nerdshack.com>
Subject: [AI] AI takes seven blind girls on a joy ride to Chandigarh
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 12:31 PM

Press Trust Of India
New Delhi, March 22, 2010
First Published: 22:25 IST(22/3/2010)
Last Updated: 22:26 IST(22/3/2010)
AI takes seven blind girls on a joy ride to Chandigarh
It was a dream come true for seven visually handicapped girls who enjoyed a
ride in an Air India plane from the national capital to Chandigarh on Monday.

Seven blind girls, from National Association of Blind, had a joy ride in an Air
India's A321 aircraft, commanded by Captain R Dhillion, on Delhi-Chandigarh
sector.

The special passengers were informed about the plane's cruising height and
speed during the flight and after the ride they had "beaming faces".

Air India's station manager Vishrut Acharya greeted the group at the IGI
airport while his counterpart at Chandigarh welcomed them.

The trip was part of the airline's corporate social responsibility in
association with the Centre for Blind Women, which is working to rehabilitate
blind women, an airline spokesperson said

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (6.0.0.19 - 10.004.132).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/