Rajesh:

I don't know if google or nokia maps has this information but my experience is that it is difficult to obtain accurate maps of anything in India whether on paper or not. I understand that some of these maps were produced by the military and are therefore considered as prized possessions by those who have them. The one time when I needed such a map of a rural area, I had to get it from an NGO who had somehow gotten it from the government. Of course it was way out of date but even so I was not allowed to keep it for any period of time which meant I had to have the sighted person who ultimately required the information in the right place and at the right time.

I hope things have changed as this was some time back.

Jean