Dear All,

I am facing a strange problem. While reading the text using JAWS some times a
dialog box named "microsoft Word"appears.  Which says

"The list of common Spanish (Spain -Modern Sort) Auto Correction is not
available. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install
it now? Yes/No"

After this JAWS reads some part of the text in an unknown language, that too in
a very high speed.

It reads correctly if I select that part of the text.

This problem arrives some times while doing some editing or formatting. I
uninstalled and reinstalled JAWS, but the problem is still there. Please give
me some guide lines to solve the problem.

With best regards,

Sujithkumar.