Hi all,
I am short listed for sbi clerk interview. The date of interview is
not declared yet, but I think it would be in very short time. Many of
us are working with sbi and other banks. At the same time many of us
are preparing for bank exams. So please guide me, and provide me any
study material so I can perform well. Actually I don’t have any idea
about this kind of interview, this is my first interview. So please
give me your valuable suggestions and guidance so I can perform well.
Thanks in advance.
Amit patel mobile: 9979904466
Email: patelam...@gmail.com
Skype: patelamitt1