It is never going to happen.
Caption from the article:

"Technology matters: George Abraham with his computer and mobile phone,
specially made for the blind.Pradeep Gaur/M"

Now, when a  author of such an article also thinks that computer and mobile
phone are specially made for blind, then mindset that accessibility is
primarily meant to cater to varying degrees of ability including total absence
of some abilities, is remotely thought of by common persons.

And, let us accept that world operates on a surfacical level, and humans prefer
the shortest way of accomplishing anything. Visual sense is a dynamic and very
brief.
So, accessibility would be properly introduced, if and only if, it makes
financial sense to business operators and not otherwise.
If we can make it happen, fine, or else term it merely a social service and
those socially minded would indulge in it.
My statements are bitter, but an impartial thought is required and not
emotional rebuttal, which I would not take.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,