To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 1:42 AM
Subject: [AI] about kaspersky anti virus

Dear friends,
I have bought kaspersky  anti virus 2010 on advice of my friend. But
jaws doesn’t read anything while scanning. I am not able to remove any
virus since I have bought this anti virus. Is there auto virus removal
option in kaspersky?
Please advice me how to deal with this.
Thanks in advance.
Your friend jignesh.