Our heart goes all out while sharing the grief of not only the bereaved family,
but also that of  the whole fraternity of Talks users , upon the sad and
untimely demise of Great Mr. Torsten Brand, who devoted all his capability to
minimize the limitations of VI community. May God almighty grant peace to the
departed soul and courage to all of us to bear the loss!
    There is an other question that fills our minds with pain! if this can
happen to him, what would be the fate of us Indians, who are some times left at
the mercy of imperfect, negligent and nondeserving doctors and paramedical staff
                Yogesh and Nimita Sharma!