For that matter, I have never been able to make sense of any raised graphics in
braille.
Options can be to audiodescribe such videos, I am sure that will add erotic
value for sighted as well.
Besides, extracting video from them would also serve a limited purposs.
Specialized audio production in this behalf ought to be taken up.
One hindi movie had employed  audio erotic imagery  in scenes instead of
visuals to bypass the censor, I do not remember the name.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,