open the option menu, go to control property. go to volume tab, select audio input device radio button. press tab and go to mic volume increase or 100, check the microphone check box. hope this will done. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bijal Patel" <bijalpatel...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "Voice Vision. " <voicevis...@blindinfo.org>; <aktr...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 9:58 AM
Subject: [AI] quary in goldwave

hello,
one of my friend is using goldwave, the problem :
whenever she is going to record something, everytime she has to increase mike's percentage from f 11[volume page of goldwave] meance, everytime while using goldwave, this value of mike is automatically down and down,and it is effected on quality of sound.
so is there any permanent solution?
on other way, in my pc, same version of goldwave is running fine.

With regards,
Bijal