To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "r karan" <karanr...@gmail.com>; <sayeveryth...@yahhogroups.com>; <bs...@yahoogroups.com>; "Kannan" <kankal...@gmail.com>; <voicevis...@blindinfo.org>; "solomon s" <teachs...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:21 PM
Subject: [AI] please read

Be careful this month(20-28) there is possiblity of acid rain. Because of the dark circle appeard around the moon on 17th. Which happens once in 750yrs. It rains like normal raining. It may cause skin cancer. So alert your dear ones. This information is by NASA. Don't neglect it. Pass it to all friends. thanks. my email i.d shankarhe...@gmail.com. my skype i.d shankarhelen. my mobile no. 09942135204