Hello sunil sir, sorry for the delaying reply. Which is the pause botton, where
is the pause botton located on the computer? Help me.
-- original message --
Subject:        Re: [AI] problem regarding system opening
From:   sunilsangtani <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
Date:           08/04/2010 10.03 pm

hello mr shankar,
if your system is showing the error for low memory, then probbably
some of your system settings are not proper or so many tasks or
processes are running. so, one way is to kill the unwanted processes
by the help of ctrl+alt+delete, under the processes tab.
another way is to increase the vertual memory by doing the following
steps. press window+pause, go to the advance tab, then select
performance settings button, then again go to the advance tab page,
and now select the change the virtual memory button and change the
memory uses from inicial memory or maximam memory then press the set
button. hope this helps.

On 4/8/10, shankarhelen <shankarhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends, whenever i open my system, there is a message, windows
> virtual memory minimum too low. What the problem is this? Waiting for your
> reply. Thanks. My email i.D shankarhe...@gmail.com. My skype i.D
> shankarhelen. My mobile no. 09942135204

> the subject unsubscribe.

"Woods are dark and deep,