From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] pls suggest a good mobile

hello,
recently even i am planning to buy new mobile phone and i would like
to go for n97 mini handset. but i want to know does talks software
supports this phone as it is not given in the list prepared by the
talks manufacturer in the compatible mobiles.

if anyone on the list using this handset requesting you to please
share their experience.
thanks,
regards,
mukesh jain.