Hello Sir,

You can use  ceiling function from excel  to get your desired output , Just try
below syntax.

Suppose your cell A1 has a value then
=CEILING(A1,1)

This will convert your value to next higher  integer , Just give a  try.
Hope this helps , Thanks.

With best regards

Saidarshan Bhagat.

Siemens Information Systems Ltd.