I believe Chetan is right.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of chetan sharma
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 12:45 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Please respect moderator was Re: Anybody working in focess?

Well, I am not saying that  he should have shared the details here.  But what
is common for a person can be a learning experience for another one. Flying
could be a daily business for a person but for some it could be a lifetime
dream to accomplish. In my opinion, one should not be too harsh while passing
judgements on a public forum. More over, if any member has done anything wrong,
let's give the moderator some time  to respond.
Best regards,

 chetan sharma
Assistant Regional Manager
Regional Office