Especially they have an acccessiblity manager in place, this shouldn't
be difficult.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Mahesh
Panicker
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 12:06 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Gmail accessible with jaws

with the versions of Jaws beyond 9, even the standard view is very
much accessible. but crome is another matter, its just not accessible
at all. forget Gmail, you can do other than typing the address on the
address bar for any site for that matter.
in fact, we should try and do something about, as Crome is really
fast. I have been using to use youtube's live streaming of IPL
matches. have to say its much better than IE when it comes to
streaming. so more prressure on google may be a good idea on our part.

accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> > with the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
changes,
> > please visit the list home page at

> > To unsubscribe send a message to
accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with
> > the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
changes, please
> > visit the list home page at

accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.

please visit the list home page at