hello AI members,
mr. rohit is right, this list is not intended for such kinds of
descussions. so once again i request to our kind moderator to take
appropriate action,
i suggest that now one mail should be posted to entire list with all
instructions and gidelines for those who are new on this list or  have
ignored/forgot the list gidelines.

"Woods are dark and deep,
I have promises to keep,
And I have miles to go before I sleep."