From: "Janardhana Naidu" <jnga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 10:35 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding internet banking.

Hello Sir,
Will you please explain how to access SBI net banking for visually impaired persons? Presently I have been accessing SBI net banking for general customers which is accessible to use with Jaws. What are the additional advantages if we access net banking facilities for visually impaired persons? Does net banking for visually impaired persons provide both viewing rights and transitional rights?
Thanks in advance,
Janardhana Naidu.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>