Hi All,

I have configured my hotmail account in to outlook express and I was using it
successfully, but for last 2 weeks, I have not been able to send mail using
outlook express.

While Sending mail: I am getting an error, which I am pasting below.

"Account: 'adesh', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently
blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows
Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69"

I would appreciate if anybody can help me to resolve this issue.

If anybody has any idea, Please write to me ASAP.

RGS.

"Don't Keep Your Special In Your Eyes,

They May Fall As Tears,

Keep Them In Your Heart So That Every Heart Beat Will Remind You There Is
Someone For You."

(Adesh Kumar)

Mobile:

+919811742151