Dear Gautam,

First of all, since you're a new member of AI, and the president of
NFB Karnataka, let me warmly welcome you to this wonderful platform.
We're happy to have you here.

Coming to the point, the information is available on the same site.
When you scroll down on that site, the first link you'll come across
is the concession in telephone rent.  There are 2 more links below
that, one, a direct link to the BSNL web site containing the same, and
two, the circular stating the same.

The link to BSNL site is
http://www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=464

And the link to the circular is