To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Help needed

This is completely fraud, in fact if you receive some mail with scanned
copies of original documents, I request do not fall in such matters.
It is a way of earning money and nothing else.
What they do is that they take the amount on the name of such charges like
bank, courier, and then they run away.
It is popularly known as Nigerian 419 scams. The number 419 is the section
which deals with such scams in Nigeria like how here in India IPC section
420 deals.
Because in 80s such things started from Nigeria in a way of letters and
then it came in a way of emails. So it is believed that this email
scamming comes from Nigeria, but in reality it is not so.
Anyways, just to tell you don't read such emails that's better way of
ignoring such nonsense.
Regards
Amar Jain.