Greetings from Retina India!

In keeping with our commitment to deal with issues of relevance to the
low vision and the blind, Retina India (Karnataka Chapter) will, in
its next monthly meeting, discuss work-life balance, how to organise
yourself at professional and personal life, an issue that affects many
young working professionals with low vision and blindness.

The meeting will be facilitated by L. Subramani, Journalist and
Founder Trustee of Retina India. Discussion would be moderated around
ways of organising oneself, the principle of time management and how
to programme oneself around it, the value of relationships and the
need to sustain it amidst our need to excel in our work and career,
and how to sustain our enthusiasm for our chosen
career/job/profession. The discussion will be based on real life
experiences and will contain tips to organise yourself better. All
blind and low vision friends in Bangalore are cordially invited to
share your experience and contribute to the discussion.

Day: Saturday/1st May 2010.
Time: 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Place: Vishranti Nilayam

Detailed route map:
Vishranthi Nilayam, the Women's House of Church of South India is
located diagonally opposite to the Hindu office at 19 Infantry Road.

>From Indian Express take the Infantry Road. It is a one-way street;
within 100 metres, you get to Hindu on the left. As soon as you reach
Hindu office, take a right and within 50 metres you reach the second
gate, which is the entrance of Vishranthi Nilayam. In case you have
difficulty finding the venue, please call us on the following numbers.

RSVP:
Aditi Rai - 9986206136
Anandi - 9886910508
Akhilesh - 9620133716
David - 98455 69496

--
"When I Am Here, Then Why Do You Fear"

Thanks and regards

Akhilesh Malani
Transition processing officer.
Mphasis
Kshema Dhama, no.1-Globle Village,
Mysore road,
Bangalore-560059
Bangalore's mob no- +919620133716, +919342232100
 Chennai's Mob no: +919840226825
Skype id: akhi_25thcentury
E-mail id: malani.akhil...@gmail.com