From: "Rajani G" <ca.raj...@gmail.com>
To: "VIPs in Commerce" <vip-comme...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:44 PM
Subject: [VIP-Comm:309] Congrats Vishal

Hi all,
Wish to share the latest achievement by Vishal who has got into IIM
Lucknow.

Vishal Heartiest congrats to you for this achievement and all the
very best.

for those who do not know Vishal from Bangalore graduated in Commerce
from Jain College. his other interests include music. of course he
is tech savy.
once again heartiest congrats to you Vishal.
Regards
Rajani