Well, it seems that our friend Sameer is yet to come out of his dilemma on this
issue. I think Adina has raised a very important point regarding this issue.
As she has rightly pointed out that most of us have done schooling in Schools
for the Blind So when you mention about your SSLC and Higher Secondary results
on the CV, how can you hide your identity?
By the way, I had attended at least 11 interviews before finally getting my
present job. All of them were open posts. I never had any problems. I am sure
there would be more such persons on our list who would not have faced any
problem on account of disclosing their disability!!
Today, we have enough supporting system to overcome our disability and fight
for our rights. Gone are those days when everything came on charity basis.
Now, we are demanding for our rights and due opportunities.
Please keep away all your synicisms about this issue.
With regards,
Dr. A.Rambabu