To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:22 PM
Subject: [AI] Welcome

Dear Mr. Amith,

Greetings and welcome to this amazing forum of access India which you will
hope fully enjoy your best. Your brief introduction indicates that you are
among those modern day blind heroes, who have made not only a Nike for
themselves in the socio economic life of the country but also proved that
blind are second to none in any field of life.  Kindly manage to post your
detailed profile on the list including  the nature and responsibilities of
your job.  Our blind peers will surely be inspired by the example of your
personal triumph and creativity.

With regards,

Gautam Prakash Agarwal,

President,