hello friends,
questionnaires  are important tools to collect data and conduct
surveys. in this regard, I was preparing a questionnnaire and am
wondering what should be the appropriate accessible format to be send
to VI friends?
please guide me how to  prepare such a questionnaire in word so that
it is easy for VI friends to answer question with ease and quickly.
1. should it be in ms word only or any other?
2. how should yes/ no questions be kept and how should respondents
instructed to tick mark the answer?
3. how  can multiple choice questions be answered by VI friends with
ease and least discomfort?
4. how should VI friends be able to answer and tick more than one
option which suitably describes the information sought in the
question?

your help, suggestions, and guidance would be highly appreicated.
please keep them simple and easy to implement for me.

according to me,  the format of questions given in selection exams are
not so friendly and hence want to minimise the time taken by VI
friends by making the questionnaire easy to attempt.
thanks and regards
Anjali