To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:19 PM
Subject: [AI] regarding study matterial

Hello friendsI am d.k. Shukla. I am preparing for Net in political science. This is looking very tough now. I request you all if anybody has any suggestion please share with me. Dear friends if anybody has any matterial please provide me the same. I have done my M.phill in the same subject. thanks allot all of you. god bless you all.