Hi! U can use lingvosoft english to hindi.
"FALLEN FLOWERS CAN'T CLIMB BACK"
SO DON'T THINK ABOUT THE PAST.
LOVE THE PRESENT.
LIVE FOR THE FUTURE.
BE WITH BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET SMILE.
@ Date:         07/05/2010 12.26 pm

u wrote: Hi,
I haven't used this one, but I have been using shabdkosh.com for
english to hindi, and it is pretty good. It works with lekha also.
Regards,
Sandeep