Dear All,

I am Parbind Singh. I am visually impaired person. I did B.A in
history and "Careered Center Computer Training" computer course in
EnAble India Bangalore. I want to do master in human resource. I have
to start course this year. Please give me information about MBA, any
management course. I hope you all can reply quickly.

I want following information:
        2 Years management course in Bangalore,
        If any 2 Years management course available in Jharkhand,
        First prefrance to regular course,
        If any management course through correspondence,
        First prefrance to government institute,
        If that is private institute then how much fee:
        Institute should be aware about visually impaired,
        Institute should be accepted by UGC.

Note: You can inform attractive master degree courses also.

Thanks and regards,

Parbind Singh

E-mail ID: singh.parb...@gmail.com, singh.parbi...@gmail.com
Mobile #: +919535193629.