Hello friends,
yah you are right. there are some softwares to back up your messages
even in text format. a software called messagestorer is available but
now i'm going to hyderbad. i can't share with you now. please let me
recieve another mail after 3 days. then i will be in a position to
share. now i've forgotten where i've stored.

On 5/9/10, Sameer <sala...@gawab.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I am also looking for softwares to back up SMS stored on the memory card.
>
> In case any member knows of any such softwares, kindly let me know.
>
> Your Friend
> Mr. Sameer Latey,
> Mumbai, India

Yours,